*THE 2nd PLATEAU LEADERSHIP SUMMIT (PLS), Jos. 2019*
*Date*: May 16th 2019.
*Venue*: Crest Hotel & Garden, old airport Jos. Plateau State.
*Theme*: Strategic Leadership and Effective Resource Management as Pathway to Sustainable Development In Plateau State.
The Plateau Leadership Summit is envisioned to transform the values of Plateau State by making them globally visible and project the State as competitive in industry, corporate, community, and civic leadership; while upholding a mission and prevailing culture that ensures the active participation of relevant stakeholders towards harnessing the great and abundant opportunities in the State.
Within its inclusive nonpartisan framework, the Summit provides the forum for exchange of best practices from around the globe in leadership, legislation and political agenda-setting in order to create the most positive impact.
This year’s Summit will therefore bring together and engage policy makers, SMSEs, players In both private and public sectors, development institutions, Think-tanks and Stakeholders from across Plateau State and Nigeria in a series of high-level and analytical sessions with the aim of fostering formidable and high net-worth collaborations, mutually-beneficial and effective multi-stakeholder partnerships policy dialogues and interactions, to cause a reorientation and strengthen the approach to the leadership and management system in Plateau State for sustainable development.
*Prime Objectives of the Summit:*
1. Espouse and establish the values and virtues of strategic leadership within the structural and functional framework of Plateau State in relation to the global landscape.
2. Elaborate on and understand established policies and existing laws to guide participants in working within recognized and highly rewarding frameworks.
3. identify , align and implement programmes with common objectives for greater impact.
4. Mobilise resources from domestic sources supplemented by external assistance with a view of driving a knowledge based society in consonance with global best practices.
5. Create and bring to light a sustainable strategy for the optimization of human and material resources on the Plateau through
successfully identifying leadership principles and setting actions that will create unprecedented growth and massive development for SMSEs in Plateau State.
6.Come up with a Leadership approach in governance that is effective in driving socio-economic transformation, inclusive growth and opportunities on the Plateau particularly to addressing key issues bothering on the growth of human capital on the Plateau.
7. Bring together/connect leaders and stakeholders in relevant sectors across highlighted areas for development through an idea sharing and networking platform to widen the opportunity for sustainable growth and development.
* Heads of Govt Agencies and govt executives in the state
* Religious leaders, Civil society leaders and recognized community Heads/leadership.
* Leaders/ Management Personnel in emerging and fast growing business enterprises ( *SMSEs*) on the Plateau
* Developmental Agencies and Consultants.
* Private Sector and Multi-National Organization.
* Think-Tanks and Stakeholders.
*Key Highlights Of The Summit*
*High-level Keynote Address
* Forum/Focus Group Discussion
* Interactive Session
* Development of Policy and Working briefs.
* Unrivalled Networking Session & Opportunities.
*For More information on participation & Sponsorship, Call:*
Kindly Register here:-http://coamedia.com.ng/plateau-leadership-summit/
COA Media Group.
Crest Hotel & Garden, Jos.
KT109.3 FM Jos.
* JOE HEMAN MEDIA.
* IHUB DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
* MASKIM’S I-REPORTERS.
* KRP COMMUNICATION.